Did you know that there’s a new moon? Yes, Wednesday the new moon in Taurus arrived. It’s a mindful moon, one where we can manifest our desires and get clear on our intentions.
You know I’ve been struggling with the whole Gen X rules and feeling that spark to begin again, so this makes perfect sense to me. And while I mentioned I was raised Catholic in an earlier post, and I do believe in God, in the power of prayer, I do not even identify as a non-practicing Catholic anymore. I’m just me – spiritual Janie. But that’s a post for another day.
I sat down last night with a clean slate and darkened sky, full of hope and renewal with pad and pen to allow the thoughts to flow as to what I wanted in my life. And the funny thing was that much of what I wanted is here even though it’s in a different form than the Gen X rules that are still ingrained in me. How’s that for a laugh?
But exploration of this new chapter in my life is calling so I’m not just sitting on my laurels (another Gen X no-no) and doing nothing about it. And I don’t want to really plan it out either because I feel I’ll be missing out on other opportunities and possibilities and limiting what could evolve. So I think I have to find my way, slowly but surely.
- Eliminate the voice in my head as to what’s acceptable and what’s not (according to parental GenX rules)
- Release the fear that people will talk about me because they already do. Ha!
- Embrace the goodness within and strive to help more people.
- Be more accepting of my kids’ independent choices and erase the ‘but you should’ from my vocabulary. I know I have passed along the Gen X rules to them and the ex and his family are even more entrenched in that cemented ingrained thought process and it’s put a huge strain on all of us.
- Rise above the melee in my mind as to all of it.
- Concentrate on my kids and me and allow the freedom to be me out there instead of just here on the blog and with close friends.
- Me is just authentically Janie – a work in progress – hoping to support and be supported by kind, caring people. I love sharing in hopes that perhaps my experience will help someone else and I know I’ve been helped by all of you when you share your wisdom with me.
- Live my best life in a peaceful, kind manner.
How about you? What would you like to manifest?