Yay! Thank you Jay! My first award nomination – ta da! I am so happy and appreciative! In accordance to the rules below, I’m doing my part!
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
- : Again, thank you to Jay whose link is above!
- : Oh my, 10 bloggers! Congratulations to you! I nominate:
- Momentum of Jo Mojo has been inspiring me with her thoughtful, honest and loving approach to life itself. Make sure you stop over to see her and say Janie sent you!
- Beauty Beyond Bones I am drawn to those who are open and who share their stories in order to help others. Whether or not you may have an Eating Disorder, here’s a friend who can help you along life’s path.
- 50 Shades of Brave She’s a great inspiration to me and offers coaching in case you’re in need of a little extra help!
- It’s A Crazy Cat Lady Thing talks about all things in our age group in an honest way. How refreshing to know that someone understands what you’re going through – it’s a bonding thing!
- Make It Ultra has a bunch of great articles and posts about life in general which include helpful tips! Stop on by for you’re sure to find something good to read here which helps! They even offer professional help for you to live the life you want!
- Divorce With Me chronicles her divorce with its ups and downs. Good reading especially if you’re living through a divorce too!
- Prayer and Practice is exactly that – prayer and practicing to help you to build a life you love! Join Robin as she helps us all along the way.
- Individuator helps us all to better understand our journey of self-discovery. Insightful posts which speak to how we view ourselves and the world around us!
- Lil Pick Me Up / Writing With Hope does just that! Picks us up and writes with hope! What can be better?
- The Seeds 4 Life Inspirational messages and articles about personal development! Count me in! I need a daily dose.
- I will send them all a note about their nominations! How exciting!
- Seven things about me that you don’t know. Hmmmm….
- I’m not afraid of ants, wasps or spiders. But I am terrified of mice!
- I dislike conflict and prefer peace, but lately I’m having to stand up for myself which I guess is a learning curve I have to grow comfortable with eventually.
- For the first time in my life, I am a single divorced Mom, but I am grateful that I have my kids with me.
- My new motto is Begin Again which is exciting, but scary at the same time at age 50.
- I am very spiritual and feel honored that I’ve been with three different loved ones as they passed away.
- I love the beach and find the sea very comforting to me in troubled times and even when I’m calm and happy.
- I’ve been through many varied life experiences and I’m still here, upright as I joke with people who ask how I handle so much. My secret? I just keep waking up every morning with a smile and hope for a brighter day! And yes, for me, it’s that simple!
Thank you to Jay and to Waking Up On The Wrong Side of 50 for both nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I didn’t know that I was already nominated by Waking Up On the Wrong Side of 50! I’m sorry! I guess this is all so new to me that I didn’t know it! I know, you’re thinking NEWBIE! And you’re right!