Paula Light tagged me here so I’ll play along. I don’t know who else wants to do this, but if you do, feel free to be tagged unofficially by me.
10 “briefly explain” questions:
1. What really makes you angry?
-People who don’t do what they’re supposed to do and insist that it’s my emergency when they fall short. Narcissist abuse. People who brag to hear themselves brag. Reading political rants on FB. Mean people. Injustice. Getting robocalls and spam emails.
2. What is your favorite food that you can not do without?
-Coffee in the morning. And chocolate, dark chocolate is my favorite.
3. What is your biggest fear?
-My biggest fear had been losing everything I thought I had in my life, but since that’s already happened and I survived…my second fear would be having something health-wise happen to my kids.
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment this year?
-Keeping myself together through all the financial mess with the ex and keeping my kids and me safe and strongly bonded.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
-I’d like to travel with my kids and experience all parts of the world – a beach house for a summer, a mountain retreat for winter, New England for autumn (to watch the leaves turn) and for Spring? I’m undecided.
6. What is your favorite method to relieve stress?
-Writing in my journal and talking with trusted friends. Oh and the gym helps a bit too.
7. Would you rather live on the Moon or on Mars for two years?
-Neither thank you.
8. What is your favorite type of weather?
-I like all types of weather, but I think my favorite is a quiet snowy night.
9. What is your favorite sport to play or watch?
-I like to play tennis. I like to watch ice hockey and football.
10. Do you enjoy creative efforts to attract readers to your blog?
-Not really, I just write from my heart.
10 “this or that” questions:
1. Beach or Mountains?
2. Fish or fried chicken wings?
-No sushi, but cooked fish.
3. Sydney or Rio De Janeiro?
-I’d love to travel to either of them!
4. Swimming or climbing hills?
5. Steak or Lamb?
6. Summer or Winter?
-Both, but if I had to pick? Winter for the holidays.
7. Countryside or city?
8. Spring or Autumn?
9. Political Science or Statistics?
10. A Train or Airplane Ride?
-Plane. I like to fly.
So now you know a little bit more about me. Does anyone else want to do this? Please feel free to be chosen unofficially! Just link back here so I can see your post and read about you!