Thank you to Didi for the Blogger Recognition Award!
I have been nominated for the blogger recognition award by Didi who’s the author of Didi’s Not So Secret Blog!
Didi reviews beauty and DTY products. If you’re thinking about a new mascara, she’s your girl! Warmth, a quote and a good product review in every post! She’s full of kindness which is a what we thrive on here in blogging.
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to eleven bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How My Blog Started: One day I went on wordpress and started writing…I wanted to write from my heart and I was turning 50. I wanted to be with like-minded kind people in a supportive venue. Also, I needed to talk about what was going on in my life and it was hard to do with friends/family so I reached out via blogging and it’s been a great experience thanks to all of you!
Advice To New Bloggers: Be yourself. Be authentic and real. People will find you and your life will open up to friendships made across the world. At least that’s what’s happened to me and I’m very appreciative of the whole experience.
Nominees for the Award: Oh my, where do I begin? I think I’ll just say that if you feel like you want to participate, then please do! I hereby nominate all who read my blog!
Thanks for the nomination and for taking the time to read my blog!
♥ Janie ♥