This is from LA’s blog that you can find here! I decided to make this a post and link back to her because I think you’d really like her blog! So it’s a way of introducing you to her!
Today we celebrate Friday favorites…feel free to play along!
- Favorite road to travel on: highway with the beach on one side, mountains on the other if possible
- Favorite Animal at the Zoo: tigers because I like cats
- Favorite Toy as a Child: teddy bear
- Favorite Hair Color: blonde highlights like I have now
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas morning because it’s always magical to me
- Favorite Dish at Olive Garden; I don’t go here so I can’t say.
- Favorite TV Sitcom: Two and a Half Men (the old ones with Charlie) just because they made me laugh so hard
- Favorite Style of Dance: I took Ballet lessons as a child until almost 20 yrs old. I would like to take dance lessons to learn how to shag, jitterbug etc. Someday…
- Favorite Way to Travel: By plane or ship
- Favorite Type of Bear: Teddy 🙂
This was fun! Please play along! I’d love to see your responses as well!