- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: breaking marriage pattern
I don’t know about you, but in my marriage, we had slipped into a pattern and routine of my EX being the boss and me being the subordinate one. It happened gradually over time as I found it was easier … Continue reading
Recently I’ve met a few women who are separated and divorcing. I guess it’s only natural since that’s the spot I’m in as well. We are all in different stages of the marriage falling apart. Some are just beginning the … Continue reading