- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: change
It’s a road of discovery, strewn with some rocks, some detours and some debris. But it’s my path that I’m on and I’m determined to find all the parts of myself to make me whole again. Being forced to change … Continue reading
Behind every woman’s eyes are her history, her struggles, her weaknesses and her strengths. Behind her eyes are her hopes, her dreams and her illusions. Behind her eyes, you can glimpse her soul, perfect, whole and complete, just like your … Continue reading