- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: courage
I know for me, I get wrapped up the cyclical question of Where Am I Going? with frequency these days. I have to literally hop out of my train of thinking before I make myself weepy with the way my … Continue reading
There’s a willingness in the face of divorce to recount all the bad in the past in order to make sense of the present situation whatever it may be. There’s a flip side to that exposure which comes from being … Continue reading
I was watching The White Princess series and I was inspired. In the series, at one point (spoiler alert, it’s the first episode), the mother-in-law to the Queen of England, tells her daughter-in-law Elizabeth that she has chosen the motto … Continue reading