- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: dating after divorce
Ok, I’m not there yet in my life. Sure, at some point, I’d like to start dating again, but I need some more me time before I get involved with someone new. Again, that’s just me, so if you’ve found … Continue reading
Has this happened to you? You probably remember that gut wrenching feeling when your kids told you that their Dad told them that he’s seeing someone. Even though for me, there have been signs along the way (that I thought … Continue reading
Of course we’ve all contemplated if the grass is greener on the other side. Hopefully before we make life changing decisions, we look at all angles before we hop into making a decision. Sometimes, decisions are made for us though … Continue reading