- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,256 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Finding Parts of Myself
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- You're Gonna Make It After All
- Sparkles and Praying
Tag Archives: divorce advice
There’s so much to do when you are getting a divorce. Stuff is bound to fall through the cracks because in addition to there being mountains of paperwork to review, bills to pay, life to continue at full speed with … Continue reading
There’s a definite give and take when you’re dealing with a divorce agreement. There are no two ways around it. We have to compromise and I’ve heard it said that the best divorce agreements are when neither party is happy … Continue reading