- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: divorce agreement
Lesson One – Stick To The Facts Lesson Two – Letting Go Of His Family Obligations Lesson Three – Deal with Reality My EX and I now spar through email. We don’t talk on the phone and I don’t see … Continue reading
Our divorce was finally signed after a last minute frenzy to compromise. It’s funny how one small topic in a divorce agreement can wreak such havoc and cause so much chaos. A divorce agreement is the cornerstone of the rules … Continue reading
There’s a definite give and take when you’re dealing with a divorce agreement. There are no two ways around it. We have to compromise and I’ve heard it said that the best divorce agreements are when neither party is happy … Continue reading