- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: failure
I don’t know about you, but in my marriage, we had slipped into a pattern and routine of my EX being the boss and me being the subordinate one. It happened gradually over time as I found it was easier … Continue reading
What If’s are one of the cruelest parts of divorce, heck, maybe just one of the cruelest parts of living in general. I say this because I have spent many months paging through the What If’s in my memory bank … Continue reading
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing … Continue reading