- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: finances
Lesson One – Stick To The Facts Lesson Two – Letting Go Of His Family Obligations Lesson Three – Deal with Reality My EX and I now spar through email. We don’t talk on the phone and I don’t see … Continue reading
Of course we’ve all contemplated if the grass is greener on the other side. Hopefully before we make life changing decisions, we look at all angles before we hop into making a decision. Sometimes, decisions are made for us though … Continue reading