- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: flowers
Do you notice the precious moments in your life? Do you take the time to acknowledge them when they happen? Most of us are too busy in our lives to stop and feel the stillness in a moment as there … Continue reading
These are the lilacs from the lilac bush a friend gave me years ago. I planted it in my yard and the perfume from the lilacs reminds me daily of her friendship for which I’m grateful. We need our friends, … Continue reading