- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: kids and divorce
My divorce lawyer asked me if I wanted to change my name back to my maiden name. When my husband and I first separated, I was practically hell bent on removing his name from me when I thought about my … Continue reading
There’s a willingness in the face of divorce to recount all the bad in the past in order to make sense of the present situation whatever it may be. There’s a flip side to that exposure which comes from being … Continue reading
The divorce is winding down. Closing date will be here soon and we have no place to move to at this time. Nonetheless, I am still looking for a new place for my kids and me to live happily, all … Continue reading
So, let me explain why I chose Patient and Powerful ~ or better yet, why the motto which inspired me from The White Princess serves me well. I am enduring a long, drawn-out divorce which if you’ve been through one, … Continue reading