- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,256 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Finding Parts of Myself
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- You're Gonna Make It After All
- Sparkles and Praying
Tag Archives: mantra
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing … Continue reading
So, let me explain why I chose Patient and Powerful ~ or better yet, why the motto which inspired me from The White Princess serves me well. I am enduring a long, drawn-out divorce which if you’ve been through one, … Continue reading