- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: motherhood
I had a reading at a new age metaphysical place. What was revealed to me was that a small part of my soul had disconnected and was stuck 5 years in the past. I know it probably sounds incredulous to … Continue reading
Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do. ~ Brené Brown Yesterday’s post talked about your story and the way you tell it. I think it’s interesting to note how we tell our stories, what we include, what … Continue reading
My divorce lawyer asked me if I wanted to change my name back to my maiden name. When my husband and I first separated, I was practically hell bent on removing his name from me when I thought about my … Continue reading
Behind every woman’s eyes are her history, her struggles, her weaknesses and her strengths. Behind her eyes are her hopes, her dreams and her illusions. Behind her eyes, you can glimpse her soul, perfect, whole and complete, just like your … Continue reading