- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,256 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Finding Parts of Myself
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- You're Gonna Make It After All
- Sparkles and Praying
Tag Archives: observer
I was watching The Vow which was a movie on tv the other night. As the daughter yells at her mom for staying with her father after he cheated, the mom simply said, I chose to stay with him for … Continue reading
It’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken. It’s about starting over and creating something better. Sometimes in life, things are just broken and you can’t fix them. For me, I can’t fix my marriage which fell apart. … Continue reading