- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,256 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Finding Parts of Myself
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- You're Gonna Make It After All
- Sparkles and Praying
Tag Archives: soul
I had a reading at a new age metaphysical place. What was revealed to me was that a small part of my soul had disconnected and was stuck 5 years in the past. I know it probably sounds incredulous to … Continue reading
I was inspired by Momentum of Jo’s post on depression to share as well. We all have choices in life. We all share some burdens, some of us have more than others. I know that myself. Sometimes those burdens and grief … Continue reading