- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: starting over at 50
It’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken. It’s about starting over and creating something better. Sometimes in life, things are just broken and you can’t fix them. For me, I can’t fix my marriage which fell apart. … Continue reading
The divorce is winding down. Closing date will be here soon and we have no place to move to at this time. Nonetheless, I am still looking for a new place for my kids and me to live happily, all … Continue reading