- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,224 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- Sparkles and Praying
- Finding Parts of Myself
- Are You A Good Girl By This Definition?
Tag Archives: support
Behind every woman’s eyes are her history, her struggles, her weaknesses and her strengths. Behind her eyes are her hopes, her dreams and her illusions. Behind her eyes, you can glimpse her soul, perfect, whole and complete, just like your … Continue reading
It is so hard when we are separated and divorcing a spouse. Keeping our heads and hearts centered is a monumental job that at times feels overwhelming. Dealing with all the emotional, mental, physical and financial stress at one time … Continue reading
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing … Continue reading