- Follow Authentically 50 ~ Embracing Life's Changes on WordPress.com
- 1,256 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Quit - Inspirational Motivation For Your Day
- Journaling Power
- How To Be Content With What You Have
- Finding Parts of Myself
- I Want A Boyfriend! Why Don't I Have One?
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- But I Still Love Him
- He's Told The Kids He's Seeing Someone
- You're Gonna Make It After All
- Sparkles and Praying
Tag Archives: writing
Recently I’ve met with some women who are in the middle of being separated and/or divorced and a handful still lament that they love their STBX (soon-to-be-ex) or EX’s. I understand, for I still have a piece of my heart … Continue reading
It’s hard when you’ve been left by a spouse or significant other. Let’s be honest here. Nobody likes to hear that their loved one is leaving them. That’s just hard to deal with in any circumstance, no matter what age … Continue reading